BIGBoyz Creakick - Creatine Plus
Creakick - Creatine Plus is formulated for powerlifters, bodybuilders and anyone else that's training to increase strength and muscle power.
Most will integrate Creakick into their strength & muscle development training programs & dietary protocols that demand advanced nutritional requirements for body adaptability under intense physical stress.
The Ingredients In Creakick:
- Contains Creatine MH2, Nootkatone, Methyl Anthranilate & an Alpha ZMA Complex.
- Necessary for bone structure.
- Necessary for normal nerve & muscle function.
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Necessary for normal protein synthesis.
- Contributes to normal physiological function.
- Necessary for normal cell division.
- Contributes to normal energy production.
- Necessary for normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to normal mental performance.
- Contributes to cell protection of free radicals.
- Necessary for tissue building & repair.
- Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and some neurotransmitters.
Creakick - Directions & Ingredients
Recommended Cycle(s): 1-2x Months On, 1x Month Off.
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): Not necessary.
Advanced Athletes: May prefer 1x capsule 4x times a day, with meals.
Can be used stand-alone or "Stacked" with other BIGBoyz supplements.
Please Note: We always recommend consulting a medical professional before using our products if you have any health concerns. We do not recommend using our products if you are using any medication and/or have any serious health issues without professional medical guidance otherwise. All claims made on this page are allowable under the Supplementary Sports Foods Standard 2.9.4. Therefore (at the time of publishing - Oct 2022), we believe our products do not require ARTG Registration.
- Currently In Stock! & Ready To Ship...
- Inventory on the way
- FREE EXPRESS Shipping & Tracking For Orders Over $100
- $15 Flat Rate* 5-9 Day Shipping Australia Wide
- $20 Flat Rate* International Shipping NZ (*see info below)
What Do You Recommend?
We recommend aligning your training goals & diet with the supplements they are formulated for i.e. "Strength, Shred, Mass & Maintain".
We also recommend trying our supplements using the recommended (generic) dosing protocols on the product labels, then trying different protocols based on your unique preferences, lifestyle, dietary requirements & training routines.
Are These Products Safe To Use?
Our products are formulated in a licenced, compliant, food safe manufacturing facility located in Melbourne Australia by qualified food scientists with a background in toxicology, health sciences & human factor engineering.
We believe our products are safe for the average healthy individual that has no medical concerns, using the recommend dosing protocols, in cycles, without the use of others products and/or medication(s) and used in an appropriate & responsible manner.
We always advise consulting a medical professional if you have any health concerns before using our prouducts.
What's Your Refund Policy?
For perishable goods that are unopened, in saleable condition as it was sent and recieved by our staff within 7 days of purchase (sent to us at the customers expense), we're happy to honour a full refund if it's not what you ordered.
Unfortunately products that have been opened, that have contents missing or products that have been held longer than 7 days will be deemed unsaleable and unrefundable because we cannot determine what the contents have been exposed to or how the products have been stored.
You can read our full refund policy here.
FREE Express Shipping (1-5x business days), including tracking, updates & signature on delivery for all orders over $100AU, Australia wide.
$15AU Regular Flat Rate* Shipping (5-9x business days), for all orders under $100AU, Australia wide.
$20AU Flat Rate* International Shipping to New Zealand (up to 14x business days) for all order up to 500g.
$30AU Flat Rate* International Shipping to New Zealand (up to 14x business days) for all orders between 500g-1kg.
Majority of consumers aren't aware that companies selling to the general public cannot make certain claims against products, unless they meet specific and restrictive criteria according to various categories set by the regulatory authority in that area.
To simplify the above, we just don't make claims like other supplement companies do (annoying I know) but necessary.
Instead, we let the products do the talking and rely on positive word of mouth from our members.
This means, we don't need to spend money on advertising and can pass those savings onto our members.
Feel free to Google or PubMed Articles on the ingredients we use as we cannot display that content on our website (unfortunately).